Photo & video galery
For registered users
The final Conference of the Tempus project „Modern Information Services for Improvement Study Quality” will be held from 27 to 28 October 2016, at the Hotel Codru, 31 agust 1989 str., Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
- Cross boundaries - join forces
- Meilė Kretavičienė - Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LT); Liubovi Karnaeva - Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy of the Republic of Moldova (MD)
- Implementation of Aleph integrated library system in the academic libraries from Moldova: the objective No. 1 of the MISISQ Tempus Project
- Daiva Jurksaitiene - Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LT); Silvia Ciubrei - Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy of the Republic of Moldova(MD); Olesea Dobrea - Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy of the Republic of Moldova(MD)
- Integrated Library Systems development trends
- Daiva Jurkšaitienė - Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LT)
- Institutional Repositories: Current State and Future
- Marta Virágos - University and National Library Debrecen (HU)
- Building of institutional e-repositories in the university libraries from Republic of Moldova
- Viorica Lupu - Republican Scientific Agricultural Library (MD)
- Information Literacy Experience in the Riga Technical University Scientific Library
- Larisa Levinoka, Riga Technical University (LV)
- CULTURA INFORMAȚIEI - necesitate majorăîn procesul de studiu și cercetare în contextul tendințelor ropeneși mondiale (MD)
- Elena HARCONIȚA - Alecu Russo Balti State University USB Scientific Library (MD);Dr. Silvia GINCULOV- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova AESM Scientific Library (MD)
- Исследование мнений респондентов о функционировании информационно-поисковой системы PRIMO в университетах Молдовы
- Liubovi Karnaeva - Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy of the Republic of Moldova (MD); Elena Railean- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (MD)
The Conference of the activities set out in WP2 - e-Repositories entitled "Creating institutional repositories - an opportunity for increasing the visibility of Moldovan universities in the global information space" was held on October 30, 2015.
The meeting was opened by Ms Ecaterina Zasmenco, director of the Central University Library, MSU who welcomed the audience. Opening remarks were given by Ms Angela Niculiţă, vice-rector for International Relations Assoc. Prof. MSU and Ms Virginia Revenco, Erasmus + Coordinator in Moldova. The start of communication session was given by members WP2, e-repository creation, Viorica Lupu and Ana Gudima. Towards the end of the conference the moderators Viorica Gudima and Ana Lupu have read the recommendations on the further development of institutional repositories, within the MISISQ project as follows:
- Registering the institutional repositories in international registers as ROAR, DOAR, etc.
- Approving the Institutional Policy on Open Access and Rules of organization and functioning of IR during the Senates of universities participating in the project.
- Registering the Institutional Policy on Open Access in ROARMAP (Registry of Open Access Repository Mandatory Archiving Policies).
- The development of content and technological aspect of repositories.
- Finalizing the creation of IR User Guide.
- Including in the Regulation on the organization and functioning of IR of a section dedicated to relations with users.
- Registration on the website handle.net.
At the end of the conference the word was given to Mrs Liubov Karnaeva, national coordinator of Tempus Project - "Modern Information Services for Improvement Study Quality", who highlighted the importance of this project for universities in the country and thanked the project partners, members of working group WP2 for their work, dedication and good results.
The conference materials are attached: